The sophisticated Palladio handle sets have been finely designed and beautifully crafted using cast aluminium. They can be fitted to doors of all framing materials and are available in range of colour and surface finishes.
The AV2 lock is operated with a 2* high security Palladio lever, lever handle.
Side light and
top light option
Fire Doors are available with integral top lights and separate side light options.
Exitex™ MDS 80 and MDS 25 Aluminium Threshold Options available.
Many of our products are tested to the highest industry standards in a controlled environment.
'S' RATED FOR
FD30 RATED DOORS
100% NONE TOXIC WHEN
100% NON TOXIC MATERIAL
503969 ISSUE 3
As soon as the door is closed, automatic locking takes place with 2 high tensile steel hooks engaging without the need to lift a handle. The locked door can then be open internally by depressing a handle or operating a thumbturn cylinder. Entrance is gained by use of a key.
Environmentally friendly and manufactured from 100% recycled materials.
Eco Frame Certified 100% None Toxic When Burning.
FD30s Composite Fire Doors
- Nan Ya FD30 – 44mm GRP composite slab x 2 Thermoset 2mm glass reinforced skins – 68mm hard wood mixed timber rails and mixed wood stiles filled with a Phenolic fire-retardant core.
- Cassette System- Available in a choice of 4 styles tested and assessed to BS 476 part 22
- Durable ABS material
- Unique snap fit design that eliminates unsightly plugs and screws
- Requires 24mm overall sealed units (see glazing guides)
- Wood graining matches the door panel
- Mouldings that complement the panel design on the door blank
- Thru-coloured with surface finish matching the door blank
- Proven to PAS 23 & 24
- Glazing Clips: Two part profiled galvanised steel 0.9mm thick. 70mm wide x 46.5mm deep (overall) main section, secondary section 52mm wide x 11.5mm deep self locating with no mechanical fixings
Collecting documents from fire glass showing accreditations and makeup of the units
- All of our fire doors are fitted with an anti-snap, pick, bump, drill key cylinder and internally with a thumb turn used to dead lock and unlock the door- UAP Knectica 1* TS007 High security cylinder
- Winkhaus Eco Outer Frame- 70mm tested to BS 476 part 22 a door frame produced from recycled materials. It accepts market leading weather seals and Intumescent seals for FD30s fire doors. 100% tested. Certified 100% non-toxic material
- Certified 1/2-hour fire door rated
- Certified 100% non-toxic gases when burning
- Tested in doorsets to comply with PAS24 security standard
- Stainless Steel Door Hinges-
Winkhaus AV2 Locking System- autoLock AV2+– locking points are automatically engaged when the door is closed, as opposed to conventional locks where the door is tested with only the latch engaged which can allow the door to distort due to the heat and may affect the test result adversely.
- Palladio High Security Lever Door Handles- BS EN1906: 2002
Grade 3 and the highest-level Grade 4 corrosion resistance to EN1670 on all finishes.
- Armourshield Cylinder Guard- Armorshield? – Cylinder guard designed to protect euro profile cylinders from physical attack. Meets PAS24 and TS007 2-star requirements.
- MDS25 or MDS80 Low Threshold- Thermally broken – Doc M wheel chair compliant, additional ramps to the rear available- we have a data sheet which we should attach to this section
- Rutland TS5204 over Door Closer –
- Concealed Astra 3000 power series closer
- The Astra 3000 series jamb mounted door closers are included in the CERTIFIRE certificate, numbers CF195, CF198, CF240, CF240A, CF241, CF302, CF380, CF625.
- Certifire is a recognised 3rd party test accreditation requirement for many residential developments. 3001, 3002, 3003 an 3004 meet the requirements as listed in the scope of the certificates.
- It is a requirement of Secured By Design that products meet PAS23 & PAS24 standards to ensure security levels are maintained.
- Astra 3001,3002,3003 and 3004 have been included in test in both Halspan and Streboard core 44mm & 54mm doors as listed in the scope of certificate number 050/002
- Fire test evidence
Fire test conducted in accordance with BSEN 1634-1:2000 and BSEN 1363-1999 by Chiltern International Fire Ltd, test report CHILT/RF06118
- 7mm Pyrobelite
- / 4mm Toughened Glazing or 6.8 mm laminated glass (Pas 24-2016
- Choice of toughened Clear or stippolyte options only
- Stainless Steel Door Hinges-